If the client has decided they wish for our Global team
to coach and develop inside your organization with our SEFSAM Excellence System, then we utilize External Steps 1-5:
1. Joint collaboration on the program goals and outcomes for success.
2. Global uses either the standard design or special design of the client to match the program goals and outcomes.
3. Participants are chosen and trained in SEFSAM or SEFL
4. Global commences work onsite or in-office with the program participants and utilizes our SEFSAM Excellence System (SES) for behavioural mapping and scoring.
5. Global works internally to create new behaviours with the program performers in-line with the best practices of SEFSAM or SEFL and to the request of the goals and outcomes of the program.